The Obsidian Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Linkshell!

Go down

Hello Linkshell! Empty Hello Linkshell!

Post  Wintergreen Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:28 am

This is my first time checking out the linkshell's website and it's very cool. I like the effort put into this, and it shows a certain amount of spirit that is true to the game.

I guess I'll start off by telling how I got into Final Fantasy 11. I bought the game in October 2003 when it first came out for the PC, and I was so happy to get it. Weeks before it came out, I was reading on all kinds of websites dedicated to it (mostly Japanese) with all the big worlds to explore, monsters to fight, and all that good stuff. I never played a massive multiplayer RPG video game before so this would be a new experience for me. As soon as I started playing it was everything I had hoped for. Though I admit when I was a beginner I thought that you could solo more then you really can in the video game, since it's really more group oriented. Anyway, since I bought the game, I've had these characters in the world of Diabolos: Otaru (hume), Noonsa (Taru), Sylphiel (Elvaan), Kisu (Taru), Misdreavus (hume) and Wintergreen (Mithra).

Yep, I've gone through the game at least 6 times now, ^_^' some people may ask why in the world I would do that 6 times or more. Well, I wanted to try out most of the races at least once. Also, I had to start over this last time because Square couldn't find my last account for some strange reason, and I had a very big hassle with their Playonline phone and online customer service. I found their help disappointing and not very good at all. But anyway, thats where I am now, and I think I'm going to stick with this Mithra to the end until Final Fantasy 11 dies off. Smile which hopefully wont be any time soon. Hmm... I think thats about it. I've tried most of the jobs in the game at one point or another, but I really enjoy farming and NM hunting (more then partying actually) so I stick with THF through most of the races I've tried.

Here are some pros and cons I've noticed about the FF11 over the years:
Pros-
1.Lots of areas to explore
2. Partying mean's learning how to work well with others
3. Many Unique jobs
4. Most of the time players are in a friendly enviorment with other people

Cons-
1. Some of the quest rewards need to be updated closer to what the currency is at in the economy
2. Some fights (Absolute Virtue) should never take more then a couple hours at most to beat.
3. Could use more face/hair cuts to choose from

I hope that gave you some insight into my take on FF11! If anyone has a myspace page you can add me as well if you want: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13442976

See you on FF11!

Wintergreen

Back to top Go down